My Life Quotes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hard-working Time

perhaps , itis the time to put youself busy with books , text books . because trial is just around the corner ; which wil be held next week , on 15th of August ! and no one can change me , if not myself , and i was trying to get rid off my lazy factor , but it never came !! my lazyness is the blocker to my sucess , my dreams . i wanna be be a badminton player , but those that i am studying of , are not related even a little bit about my dream is . at least , i want to be in sport school . my dream , aihhh . that makes me feel like "what is the use i do my best in exam, if all i leaned from form 1 is useless! i won't use them for my dream." .and i dont know why i started counting the days before examination , oh no . and we just know that our true friend , hasmira , her sickness is brain cancer !! oh no , my heart is breaking slowly . she makes my life full of joy and prosperity . and i swear , i couldn't live without her . she's my bestfriend ! and i want her to success in pmr too , 8A's just like what i want for myself . now i realized , we have to sacrifies many things to make sure the dreams will come .

No comments:

Post a Comment