My Life Quotes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

Sunday, August 1, 2010

9 years over

now , it's been 9 years since i have not meet my friends in cheras , it feels so fast , and now i've grown up , tall and many friends i have in here , gombak . this post is all about my only , true , best andloyal friend , ARSYAD , . we studied in the same kindergaten TADIKA AMAL CEMERLANG if im not mitaken .he was funny , and he cares about me all the time , i still can remember , that we sat together in the class , he sat beside me , on the side , and he writes with his left hand , LEFT-HANDED oh yeah . but now , he turns into another person , based on my friends story . he is now a smoker , a vandalisme person , snatcher , rapper , noo ! i couldn't belivve all of the facts AT ALL !! i know he is a good boy , i konw it , and u , the readers , what will u feel when u r in my position , 9 years haven't met each pther , and then he became so so bad , what will u feel ?

No comments:

Post a Comment