My Life Quotes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

Sunday, July 18, 2010

MYSELF !

Now , I just want to re-introduce myself to whom still dont recognize me. These are my informations about me !

age : 15 years old (2010)
sex : male
school : smk sg pusu gombak , MALAYSIA
facebook : elnino@muslim.com
myspace : elnino@muslim.com
sisters : maisarah , aliah , nabilah , sofiya , aisyah
brothers : haiqal , irfan , adib
wife : diyanah :P
headline : be yourself

any quetions u can ask in fb or ms thk u !

No comments:

Post a Comment