My Life Quotes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Magic of Life !

yeah , it is a life , full of sadness , happy , none of it change my life . coz my life is empty ! no hope , lazy to use my brain . lazy to read the books , lazy to spend time with lovely sister D , lazy to share the life itself with the people around me , empty . i dont know , i have to do something to make my life , especially for pmr's result , cheering up my parents , siblings , cousins , lover , brother , and teachers . hurm ,. study study study !! nothing can be achieve without a hardwork , im motivating myself actually , brain-washed ! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment