My Life Quotes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

day of the year !

im back , hurm . it is the time to show the world that i can be the best ! trial is just around the corner . im getting amused of it, pra-trial pun ada ! wth ! n then about my brother , im not going to talk about him everytime i post new post . coz it's getting bored , rite ? but just a ittle bit , he'll go out somewhere with his family this weekend , because of that , he cannot go camping with us , so that i decided not to go for the camping ! i just wanna go because of him , my brother , but it will not happen in my life i guess , so i must look forwads to my pathetic life ; gf , money , books , friends and also , of course my brother . hurm !

No comments:

Post a Comment