My Life Quotes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

Sunday, October 10, 2010

woke up !

now i realized , that we can never judge a book its cover only , never !! i learned something important today , ok but im not goin' to talk bout it now coz it messing up my head, it is 10/10/10 !! it's the perfect date to make a wish , to put your name on history book of your life , or watever ! so i have not decided what im gonna do today actually , i think im just goin' to wait the time until it is in the evening , and just give my mum a big hug !! we miss hr a lot ! yeah my sisters are missing them , without her , our life is just turn upside down ! believe me ! ohh cut the crap , cut the emotional stuff ! haha . today i got a new friend , actually , it's now really 'new' , but it is new in word ! i hate to say who is my new friend is , o u just have to find it by yourself . hahaaa , btw , shane dawson are just unbelievable !! he makes me laugh ! so damn good , go go shane !

No comments:

Post a Comment