My Life Quotes

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."

Saturday, October 9, 2010

fifteen !

life , is about to end for me , coz 15 years old ? what can u conclude about it ? is is the best , mesmerizing , humilating , and many more that cannot be described by typing in here . ! 15 years old ! oh im gonna miss this moment . , so next year i dont know where i would be . smk sg pusu or sekolah alam shah ? auww that my babe SAS !! :D but i dont wether i could survive live in the hostel !! im going to lose my patient i think !! hehhh !! she also going to leave the school , she said 'sye nak sangat pindah , tak nak sekolah sini! awak rindu sbb nnt kena tinggalkan adik awak tu' HAHAA , she knows everything , but of course , i told her everything , oh dear , let the days end woth flying colous , and let me fliy high first till my 15 years old life ends !

3 comments: